- Model case
- Oyster, 28 mm, yellow gold and diamonds
- Set with 44 brilliant-cut diamonds
- Water resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 2236, Manufacture Rolex
- Power reserve
- Approximately 55 hours
- President, semi-circular three-piece links
- Champagne-colour set with diamonds
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Retailers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Bucherer is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Retailers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
The classic Rolex feminine watch, the Oyster Perpetual Lady-Datejust appeared in 1957, carrying the elegance of the Datejust in a small 28 mm size perfectly suited to a slender wrist. This year, Rolex presents a new gem-set version of its Lady-Datejust. This watch, crafted from 18 ct gold, showcases the captivating shine of the diamonds that adorn every surface.
Please specify your preferred mode of contact and we will respond as quickly as possible.