- Model case
- Oyster, 40 mm, white gold
- Bidirectional rotatable 24-hour graduated bezel. Two-colour blue and red Cerachrom insert in ceramic, moulded numerals and graduations
- Water resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding, GMT function
- 3285, Manufacture Rolex
- Power reserve
- Approximately 70 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Retailers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Bucherer is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Retailers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
Designed to show the time in two different time zones simultaneously, the GMT-Master, launched in 1955, was originally developed as a navigation instrument for professionals criss-crossing the globe. Heir to the original model, the Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II was unveiled in 1982, with a new movement ensuring ease of use. Its combination of peerless functionality, robustness and instantly recognizable aesthetics has attracted a wider audience of world travellers.
Please specify your preferred mode of contact and we will respond as quickly as possible.