RETURNS & REFUNDS
You have the right to cancel your order and request a full refund. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our Customer Services team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to all email enquiries within 2 working days.
We cannot accept returns of products which are bespoke, customised or otherwise clearly tailored to your personal needs, e.g. in case of individual engravings or changes in the product. All earrings are supplied with a hygiene seal. We cannot accept returns whereby the seal has been removed or broken, unless the product is faulty.
For returns by post, please follow these steps:
1. All originals tags and labels are in place and have not, at any point, been removed from the product.
2. The product is unused, free of any marks, scratches or other impediments that could prohibit it from being re-sold, i.e. unused and in the same condition in which it was received, together with your proof of purchase
3. All instructions, guarantees and packaging are unblemished and included with the product.
4. Pack the unwanted item(s) in the original packaging with appropriate padding in the Bucherer shipping box together with the proof of purchase.
5. Indicate that it is a return on the provided delivery note and include it in the shipping box.
6. Please leave your box open for the courier to inspect on collection.
7. When the courier has inspected the item, please seal the package and attach the supplied return label so that it is visible.
Right to reject
In the unlikely event that your product is faulty or damaged, please contact our Customer Services team within 30 days from your order receipt date to arrange a collection and refund.