Spend between £750 and £27,700, and you can choose to finance your order interest-free over 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60-months, subject to status. A deposit equalling 10% of the total order value will need to be paid up-front.
There are two finance options offered by our partners at V12 Retail Finance Ltd:
- Interest-free credit (0% APR representative). An interest-free loan with no arrangement fees.
- Interest-bearing credit (9.9% APR representative). An interest-bearing loan, available on our Bucherer Certified Pre-Owned collection.
The repayment plans for both options are shared across equal monthly payments, according to the chosen repayment term. Interest-bearing credit can be taken over 24, 36, or 48-months only.
During the application process, you will need to submit details such as your name, three-year address history, date of birth, email, telephone number and employment/income information. Once your application has been processed and accepted, you will be asked to set up a direct debit. Please ensure that your payment card is registered at the address provided in the application form. You will also be asked to sign a credit agreement via e-signature which will be activated after delivery of your order.
Most applications are processed almost instantly. In some cases, the lender may refer your application for further checks. You should receive an email notification with further instructions within 24-hours.
We reserve the right to withdraw Finance as a payment option from any products at any time. This payment method is currently unavailable for new Rolex, Tudor and Audemars Piguet models.
For all Finance orders, the shipping details must resemble the billing address on your Credit Agreement. Click & Collection is not an available delivery option.
To apply for finance, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have been a UK resident for at least three years.
- Be able to make repayments via direct debit.
- Be in regular employment* (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or a permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment.
*If you are retired and receive a pension, or if you are registered as disabled and unable to work, V12 Retail Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income.
RETURNS & CANCELLATION PROCEDURE
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you reserve the right to cancel your order. Please refer to our returns/cancellation policy for more information.
Please ensure that your purchase is returned in its original condition with all internal packaging and papers included. We will contact the lender to cancel your Credit Agreement. The cancellation cannot be processed if your return falls outside of our returns period.
DECLINED CREDIT APPLICATIONS
The main reasons for rejected finance applications are:
- you do not meet the eligibility criteria (see above);
- adverse credit reference agency information;
- your credit score;
- you are considered to be overcommitted; or
- due to your current account performance with other lenders.
Bucherer acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance.
V12 Retail Finance Limited. Registered in England and Wales 4585692. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration number: 679653. Address: 20 Neptune Court, Vanguard Way, Cardiff, CF24 5PJ.
Bucherer UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales 5209185. Registered office: 8-9 Frith Street, London, W1D 3JB. Bucherer is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration number: 677081.