Supervisor, Central London
In 1888 in the heart of Switzerland, Carl-Friedrich Bucherer and his wife Luise opened Lucerne's first watch and jewellery store, laying the foundations for a successful & innovative family company that is Bucherer 1888.
Today, Bucherer has 130 years of watch & jewellery expertise. We pride ourselves on the hospitality that we deliver to all our partners, colleagues and clients, whilst inspiring with our products, passion and desire to excel.
We are looking for passionate individuals, with proven sales records and a true understanding of luxury to join our sales teams within Central London.
- Assist the Store Management Team in operation and sales-led duties, helping their team to achieve store targets
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and role model behaviours, inspiring the team and demonstrate professionalism at all times
- Hold excellent communication skills, effectively communicating both verbally and written, building and maintaining good relationships with the team and other colleagues across the business
- Establish a rapport with the client, servicing their requirements and go ‘above and beyond’ to deliver outstanding hospitality and service to all clients
- Be aware of, and exhibit knowledge of procedure and security compliance. Adhering to company policies at all times
- Take accountability for performance and behaviours
- Be truly target driven – striving to exceed targets, both in personal and team sales figures.
- Demonstrate and live the Bucherer values.
If you would like to apply to join us in the role then please send your CV, quoting the reference LSUP0422 to the following email address:
We appreciate you applying to join the Bucherer team and as such will take the time to review and reply to all applications.