Sales Associate, Central & West London
In 1888 in the heart of Switzerland, Carl-Friedrich Bucherer and his wife Luise opened Lucerne's first watch and jewellery store, laying the foundations for a successful & innovative family company that is Bucherer 1888.
Today, Bucherer has 130 years of watch & jewellery expertise. We pride ourselves on the hospitality that we deliver to all our clients, whilst inspiring them with our products and passion.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team of sales associates in our London stores. We have opportunities in Central and West London and are looking for in people with a proven sales record and a true understanding of luxury. The ability to build strong positive working relationships is a must as is the need to inspire our clients with not just our service but the stories about our beautiful products.
- Establish a rapport with the client, servicing their requirements and go ‘above and beyond’ to deliver outstanding customer service and establish repeat business.
- Build and foster a client database, identifying your clients’ needs and keeping appropriate contact with them. Establish yourself as the ‘go-to’ person in your area of expertise.
- Be driven to exceed targets, both in personal and team sales figures and personal service levels.
- Be aware of, and knowledgeable about, new brands, products and launches and to update clients where appropriate.
- Be passionate & inspiring about your role, products and brands.
- Exhibit a high degree of passion and enthusiasm for your role, the team and the business.
- A motivated team member, communicating with, and supporting, your colleagues and striving to deliver exemplary customer service.
- Be aware of, and exhibit knowledge of procedure and security compliance. Adhering to company policies at all times.
- Responsible for your work, behaviour and performance at all times.
To apply for the role please email a copy of your CV, quoting the reference LSA0221 to the following email address: