Bucherer Advantage Programme
Terms and Conditions of Participation
Bucherer AG, Langensandstrasse 27, 6005 Lucerne, Switzerland («Bucherer»), operates the Bucherer Advantage Programme according to the following terms and conditions. You accept these conditions by means of consent in electronic form. Individuals who have reached the age of 18 are eligible to take part free of charge. Participation in the Bucherer Advantage Programme is individual and non-transferable. There is no entitlement to take part. When you register with the Bucherer Advantage Programme, you are obliged to provide correct information. Bucherer reserves the right to amend or supplement the Terms & Conditions of Participation and customer benefits with future effect. You will be given appropriate notification of any such changes in text form.
2. Customer Benefits
Members of the Bucherer Advantage Programme may benefit from exclusive service that Bucherer provides from time to time.
Both you and we may cancel your participation in the Bucherer Advantage Programme without notice at any time by sending notification in text form. Please send your cancellation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The benefits and offers will no longer be awarded after the cancellation of participation.
4. Customer Service
If you have queries about the Bucherer Advantage Programme, please contact email@example.com or a Bucherer Store.
Data Protection Information
1. Objective and Purpose of Data Collection
As a responsible data processing controller, Bucherer AG, Langensandstrasse 27, 6005 Lucerne, Switzerland («Bucherer»), will protect your privacy on the basis of the SwissData Protection Law or the European General Data Protection Regulation, and will protect you from unauthorized access using extensive technical measures. Bucherer will process your data to manage your participation in the Bucherer Advantage Programme as described below. In addition, Bucherer may use your data for purposes of internal market research, i.e. for analysis and statistics.
2. Scope of Data Processing and Legal Basis
In the course of your participation in the Bucherer Advantage Programme, a profile will be created from your application form information together with updated and potentially additional data from subsequent contacts. The data collected may contain compulsory data (identified as such at the time of collection) as well as voluntary data. Such data consists of data on
- your persona (name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number)
- your relationship status to additional persons (e.g. spouse, date of marriage)
- your hobbies and interests
- optional information from personal contact (e.g. preferred material and styles, preferences in hospitality) and
- other sales and transaction data with Bucherer (reservations, orders, purchases, exchanges, repairs, goods, price, point of sale, time etc.).
This data will be stored in a CRM system. This data will be used to manage the Bucherer Advantage Programme, to give you the best possible advice when you shop at Bucherer and to send you targeted advertising communications with the framework of the statutory regulations or the consent you have provided separately. In addition, Bucherer may use your data for purposes of internal market research, i.e. for analysis and statistics, to improve our products and services. You can withdraw your consent to the creation and use of your profile at any time with future effect. Your data will be stored for up to 10 years from your last activity, unless you request the deletion of your data from the CRM system sooner (Section 5). It is not possible to delete your data sooner if Bucherer is obliged by law to retain the data concerned for a longer period.
3. Communication and Customer Care
As part of the Bucherer Advantage Programme, you can benefit from exclusive advantages, paper catalogues and information via e-mail. By agreeing to the Bucherer Advantage Programme, you also agree that Bucherer may use and analyze your personal information not only for communication and customer care purposes in connection with the Programme, but also for other personalized marketing purposes, including the delivery of marketing communications by e-mail or mail. You agree that Bucherer may analyze your use of marketing communications to optimize marketing information and increase the personalization of information. The legal basis for this data processing is your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR). You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you wish to object or revoke your consent, please contact us (contact data under section 5).
4. Passing Data to Third Parties / Processing of Order Data
Your personal data will be stored in our central database for Customer Relationship Management on server in Lucerne, Switzerland. Bucherer is using a CRM application operated by salesforce.com EMEA Ltd., London, UK. The data is stored on servers in the EU. Bucherer reserves the right to engage further specialist third parties and/or companies of the Bucherer Group to operate the services of the Bucherer Advantage Programme; in the course of this, data may be transferred from Switzerland to the EU and vice versa. These companies will process your personal data as subcontractors on the basis of contractual data processing agreements exclusively on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions so that we can offer you the benefits of the Bucherer Advantage Programme at any Bucherer store. In this way, we guarantee compliance with the statutory data protection regulations and technical security measures. You can find an up-to-date list of all the Bucherer Group companies that are processing your data at www.bucherer.com/en/imprint. If employees of Bucherer Group companies or appointed service providers with a registered office outside the EU are given access to the data on a need-to-know basis, Bucherer will ensure there is an adequate level of data protection.
If you have any questions on data protection or on exercising your right, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. You may object to data processing at any time, in particular data processing in connection with direct advertising (e.g. against advertising e-mails). Furthermore, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to request access to your personal data stored by us at any time and free of charge. This gives you the opportunity to check which personal data we process about you and that we use it in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.
- Right to correction: You have the right to have incorrect or incomplete personal data corrected and to be informed of the correction. In this case, we will inform the recipients of the data concerned of the adjustments made, unless this is impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
- Right to deletion: You have the right to have your personal data deleted under certain circumstances. In individual cases, the right to deletion may be excluded.
- Right to limitation of processing: Under certain circumstances you have the right to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- Right to data portability: Under certain circumstances, users outside Switzerland have the right to receive from us free of charge the personal data you have provided in a readable format.
- Right of appeal: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority against the way in which your personal data is processed.
- Right of revocation: In principle, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. However, past processing activities that were based on your consent will not become unlawful as a result of your revocation.