Customer Experience Executive, London
In 1888 in the heart of Switzerland, Carl-Friedrich Bucherer and his wife Luise opened Lucerne's first watch and jewellery store, laying the foundations for a successful & innovative family company that is Bucherer 1888.
Today, Bucherer has 130 years of watch & jewellery expertise. We pride ourselves on the hospitality that we deliver to all our clients, whilst inspiring them with our products and passion.
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our Online team at our London HQ. The ability to build strong and positive working relationships is a must as is the need to inspire our clients with not just our service but the stories about our beautiful products.
- A proven ability to develop customer loyalty; the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting a portfolio of luxury watches & fine jewellery brands.
- Responding to all online customer enquiries via telephone, live chat or email. Pre-defined templates will be required for certain responses.
- Collaborating with the Warehouse/Logistics department to manage the daily inflow/outflow of customer orders and returns.
- Capable of resolving any customer complaints promptly and in line with the company core values.
- Possesses a user-centred and product orientated mindset to champion customer success.
- Capable of identifying User Experience (UX) and product development opportunities to deliver a highly optimised customer journey through the company Website.
- Comfortable working with eCommerce software solutions, including Google Analytics, Uberall, Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Product Information Management systems (PIM).
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to demonstrate initiative, working both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- A confident and articulate communicator who is comfortable adapting to the tone and language of the company and brand-partner values.
- Excellent interpersonal and English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Numerate and computer literate (Outlook and Excel).
To apply for the role please email a copy of your CV, quoting the reference CEE0421 to the following email address: