Customer Experience Executive, London
In 1888 in the heart of Switzerland, Carl-Friedrich Bucherer and his wife Luise opened Lucerne's first watch and jewellery store, laying the foundations for a successful & innovative family company that is Bucherer 1888.
Today, Bucherer has 130 years of watch & jewellery expertise. We pride ourselves on the hospitality that we deliver to all our partners, colleagues and clients, whilst inspiring with our products, passion and desire to excel.
We are looking for a passionate, organised and well-presented individual to join our Online team at our Head Office in Soho, London.
You will act as a primary point of contact for our online customer enquiries, either via phone, live chat, email or in person. You will be managing a portfolio of luxury watches and jewellery brands, working towards sales targets and ensuring that our customer service is the best in its class.
This role offers a competitive salary, great working location and the opportunity to be part of a successful and engaging business that has a strong vision and values at it heart.
- A proven ability to develop customer loyalty; the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting a portfolio of luxury watches & fine jewellery brands.
- Responding to all online customer enquiries via telephone, live chat or email. Pre-defined templates will be required for certain responses.
- Collaborating with the Warehouse/Logistics department to manage the daily inflow/outflow of customer orders and returns.
- Capable of resolving any customer complaints promptly and in line with the company core values.
- Maintains a user-centred and product orientated mindset to champion customer success.
- Capable of identifying User Experience (UX) and product development opportunities to deliver a highly optimised customer journey through the company website.
- Comfortable working with eCommerce software solutions, including Google Analytics, Uberall, Salesforce Commerce and Marketing (CRM) Clouds, and Product Information Management systems (PIM).
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to demonstrate initiative, working both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- A confident and articulate communicator who is comfortable adapting to the tone and language of the company and brand-partner values.
- Adheres to the highest standards of communication with customers, brand partners and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Numerate and computer literate (Outlook and Excel).
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
We appreciate you applying to join the Bucherer team and as such will take the time to review and reply to all applications.