Aftersales Associate, Central London
In 1888 in the heart of Switzerland, Carl-Friedrich Bucherer and his wife Luise opened Lucerne's first watch and jewellery store, laying the foundations for a successful & innovative family company that is Bucherer 1888.
Today, Bucherer has 130 years of watch & jewellery expertise. We pride ourselves on the hospitality that we deliver to all our partners, colleagues and clients, whilst inspiring with our products, passion and desire to excel.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our Watch Services team, based in our UK Head Office, with time spent in our stores supporting our sales teams. Excellent organisation and communication skills and experience within a retail or customer service environment are a must.
- Ensure a cohesive working relationship between Watch Services and other departments/Boutiques and ensure a strong relationship with our brand partner service centres.
- Ability to multitask and work calmly, within a high paced environment under pressure
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner and respond to customer enquiries
- Be passionate & inspiring about your role, products and customer service
- A motivated team player, communicating with, and supporting, your colleagues and striving to deliver exemplary customer service.
- Be aware of, and exhibit knowledge of procedure and security compliance. Adhering to company policies at all times.
- Responsible for your work, behaviour and performance at all times.
If you would like to apply to join us in the role then please send your CV, quoting the reference LAS0422 to the following email address:
We appreciate you applying to join the Bucherer team and as such will take the time to review and reply to all applications.