ASSISTANT MANAGER, CENTRAL LONDON
Job Reference: CGAM0719
In 1888 in the heart of Switzerland, Carl-Friedrich Bucherer and his wife Luise opened Lucerne's first watch and jewellery store, laying the foundations for a successful & innovative family company that is Bucherer 1888.
Today, Bucherer has 130 years of watch & jewellery expertise. We pride ourselves on the hospitality that we deliver to all our clients, whilst inspiring them with our products and passion.
We are looking for an assistant manager to join our team in one of our central London stores. As Assistant Manager you will motivate and inspire your team. You will be passionate about our product portfolio, whilst engaging with your team and delivering a world class experience to all. Bucherer prides itself on delivering world class hospitality and dedication to clients and staff alike.
In collaboration with the Store Manager you will drive the team to achieve store KPI targets; ensuring the individual and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively, and both the staff and customer experience is positive.
- Role Model Behaviour; Works with the Store Manager to inspire the team and demonstrates professionalism at all times especially when under pressure.
- Excellent Communication Skills and the ability to transfer verbal and written information effectively
- Target Driven; Strives for, meets and exceeds targets.
- Excellent Planning and Organizational Skills
- Excellent People Development Skills; Identifies and employs a variety of techniques to support the development of others; covering skills, knowledge and behaviour.
- Compliance; Works in a way that is in accordance with Bucherer UK compliance requirements and strives for the highest quality standards.
- Demonstrates Passion, Motivation, Commitment and Engagement
- Demonstrates Internal and External Customer Focus; Understands internal customer dynamics, is capable of building positive and professional relationships with internal stakeholders and commercial partners. Manages internal conflict respectfully and diplomatically.
To apply for the role please email a copy of your CV, quoting the reference CGAM0719 to the following email address: email@example.com