After Sales Consultant, Central London
Job Reference: AS1019
In 1888 in the heart of Switzerland, Carl-Friedrich Bucherer and his wife Luise opened Lucerne's first watch and jewellery store, laying the foundations for a successful & innovative family company that is Bucherer 1888.
Today, Bucherer has 130 years of watch & jewellery expertise. We pride ourselves on the hospitality that we deliver to all our clients, whilst inspiring them with our products, service and passion.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team of after sales consultants at one of our London stores. The role involves providing our clients with the aftercare & servicing of their precious timepieces. The ability to build strong positive working relationships with both internal and external clients is a must, as is the need to ensure that the after service is inspiring.
- Establish a rapport with the client, servicing their requirements and go ‘above and beyond’ to deliver outstanding customer service and establish repeat business.
- Strong & adaptable communication skills verbally & written
- Strong organisation skills & attention to detail
- Aware of, and knowledgeable about, new brands, products etc
- Passionate & inspiring about your role, products and brands.
- Exhibit a high degree of passion and enthusiasm for the role, following the Bucherer Way
- A motivated team member, communicating with, and supporting, your colleagues and striving to give exemplary client service.
- Be aware of, and exhibit knowledge of procedure and security compliance. Adhering to company policies at all times.
- Responsible for your work, behaviour and performance at all times.
In return, alongside a competitive salary our benefits also include bonus opportunities and employee discount.
To apply for the role please email a copy of your CV, quoting the reference AS1019 to the following email address: email@example.com