- Model case
- Oyster, 37 mm, Oystersteel and Everose gold
- 18 ct Everose gold bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated with raised numerals
- Water resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 2236, Manufacture Rolex
- Power reserve
- Approximately 55 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Retailers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Bucherer is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Retailers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
The Oyster Perpetual Yacht-Master and Yacht-Master II embody the spirit of the sailor. Inspired by the rich heritage that has bound Rolex to the world of sailing since the 1950s, the Yacht-Master blends function and style, while the Yacht-Master II brings together the finest in Rolex technology to create a regatta chronograph built for yacht racing.
Please specify your preferred mode of contact and we will respond as quickly as possible.